A governing body for three schools and one daycare: Mamawmatawa Holistic Education Centre Elementary, Mamawmatawa Holistic Education Centre Secondary, Josie Bluff Memorial Christian School and the Little Lambs Daycare Centre.
- We want all our children to acquire age appropriate school readiness skills through a nurturing and positive learning environment.
- We want students to have the highest instructional quality and teacher standard to reach academic excellence.
- To produce a high teaching standard academically using a biblically based Christian educational curriculum or Provincial Education Curriculum which fosters the child’s life holistically to become successful learners.
- Increase attendance and graduation rates by integrating indigenous knowledge into the curriculum, relevant to our learners.
- Support all graduating students in developing a career plan, prior to receiving a funding approval in order to ensure that consideration has been given to their career aspirations.
We will achieve a world class Cree/Oji-Cree educational program that promotes the native cultural and spiritual identity, and high standards through engaging learning experiences in a positive, safe learning environment to produce successful students who are empowered achievers supported by Constance Lake First Nation. Together we can! Together we will!
The Constance Lake First Nation educational community is engaging a holistic approach to provide a meaningful, quality education for all learners.
Together we can! Together we will!
|Respect – Model respect in your daily lives.||Honesty – Be truthful and transparent.|
|Love – Show sincerity in everything you do to everyone.||Caring – Model compassion in your daily lives.|
|Commitment – To provide the best possible educational programs and services.||Creativity – Open your minds to endless possibilities.|
|Teamwork – Contribute fairly to ensure success for all.||Trust – Have faith in one another.|
OUR SLOGAN – Together we can! Together we will!